Constitution of India in Gujarati pdf
We have uploaded Dr. Shahezad Kazi sir bandharan book pdf download, Bhartiy bandharan, bhandharan book in Gujarati pdf 2020, Vikalp kotwal sir bandharan book, constitution in Gujarati pdf, world inbox bandharan book, M. Laxmikant book ( HINDI AND ENGLISH), ANGEL ACADEMY, etc.
The Constitution of India is the supreme law in the Indian constitution. It lays down the framework defining fundamental political principles, establishes the structure, power & duties of institutions, duties of Indian and non-Indian, etc.
Indian constitution is the longest written constitution in the world. The constitution of India has 448 articles which is divided into 22 parts.
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar is regarded as the chief architect of Indian Samvidhan.so, Dr.B.R.Ambedakar is called Father of Indian Constitution
Frontpage of Indian Constitution
Shahezad Kazi bandharan book pdf download
Here we have uploaded full book Shahzad Kazi bandharan book pdf free of cost. You will download a book below.
This book is the best book for who preparation for competitive exams like UPSC, GPSC, Nayab Mamlatdar, DY SO(DEPUTY SECTION OFFICER), PI ( POLICE INSPECTOR), STI (STATE TAX INSPECTOR), Bin Sachivalay exam, jr. clerk, constable, forest exam, ATDO, sr. clerk etc. For the Download link below.
Vikalp Kotwal Bandharan book pdf download
We know Vikalp Kotwal sir is one of the best faculty for the Indian constitution.so we put Vikalp Kotwal sir bandharan book PDF.
Indian Constitution was adopted by the Constituent Assembly on 26th November 1949 & came into effect on 26 Jan 1950. The union of India became the modern and contemporary Republic of India replacing the GOVT. of India act, 1935 as country fundamental governing document.
To ensure samvidhan autochthony, the framers of constitutional repealed the prior acts of BRITISH parliament via A-395 of constitutional.
India celebrates it’s coming into force on 26th January each year as Republic day(Ganatantr Divas).
Bandharan book in Gujarati pdf
|World inbox Bandharan||Click here|
|Anamika Academy bandharan book||Click here|
|Astha Academy bandharan book||Click here|
|Bandharan book Bharat sarkar in Gujarati||Click here|
|Bandharan book Bharat sarkar in English||Click here|
|M.LAXMIKANT sir Bandharan book in Hindi||Click here|
|M.LAXMIKANT sir Bandharan book in English||Click here|
|Angel Academy bandharan (samant sir)||Click here|
|Bandharan current affairs 2020 issues||Click here|
|Knowledge Academy bandharan book||Click here|
|ICE bandharan MCQ||Click here|
|One linear part -1||Click here|
|One linear part-2||Click here|
|One linear part-3||Click here|
|Handwritten Bandharan book||Click here|
|Rashtrapati pdf||Click here|
|RTE, 2010 IN Gujarati||Click here|
|RTI,2005 in Gujarati||Click here|
Bhartiy Samvidhan in Gujarati pdf
Above all the most important samvidhan pdf are uploaded.so dear students download all pdf and got a government jobs.
Contents of Indian Constitution
- The Union and Its Territory ( Sangh and tenu rajy kshetra)
- Citizenship (Nagarikta )
- Fundamental Rights (mulbhut adhikaro)
- Directive Principles of State Policy -DPSP (Rajyniti na margdark sidhhanto) ivA). Fundamental Duties ( Mulbhut Farjo)
- The Union ( sangh)
- The States (Rajyo)
- Repealed (rad thayel)
- The Union Territories ( kendra shashitpradesho)
- The Panchayats ( Panchayati raj) ix(A).The Municipalities ( myunisipality )
- The Scheduled and Tribal Areas (anushuchit and adijati vistaro)
- Relations Between the Unions and the States ( kendr and rajyo vachhe sabandho)
- Finance, Property, Contracts, and suits ( nanakiy vyavaharo , milkat,kararo and Davao)
- Trade, Commerce, and Intercourse within the Territory of of INDIA (vepar,vanijy and bharat na kshetr ma vepar sabandhi jogvaio)
- Services under the Union and the States (kendr and rajyo ni jaher sevao) xiv(A).Tribunals (adhikarano)
- Elections (chuntani)
- Special Provisions Relating to Certains Classes ( amuk vargo mate vishesh jovaio)
- Official Language ( Sattavar/rajbhasa)
- Emergency Provisions (katokati/apatkal ange ni jogvaio)
- Miscellaneous (prakirn/biji gaun babato)
- Amendment of the Constitution ( bandharaniy sudharao)
- Temporary, Transitional and Special Provisions (kamchalau, vachagalani ane tunkagala ni khas jogvaio)
- Short title, Commencement, Authoritative text in Hindi and Repeals (tunki sangya, hindi na ketlak paribhasik shabdo)
Get more study materials
Every pdf file and materials used on our site only purpose of education. These materials already available on the internet.
Questions and Answers of Indian constitution
Q 1. How many schedules are added to the Indian constitution?
Q 2. The constitution of India comes with force at(date)?
Ans. 26 January 1949
Q.3What is the total members of Lok sabha?
Ans. 552 (currently 543 members)
Q.4 How many MPs are there in parliament?